Love Quotes

Searching for the romantic Love Status? Here is beautiful collection of Cute Love Quotes and Status.

Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you. Spend your time with those who already do.


“A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.”
– Brendan Francis



“If I know what love is, it is because of you.” 
– Hermann Hesse



“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
– Leo Christopher



”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.”
– Oscar Wilde



“You make me want to be a better man.”
– Melvin Udall



“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
– Robert A. Heinlein



“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss



“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
– Nicholas Sparks



“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien



”My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.”
– André Breton


“True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.”
-Francois de La Rochefoucauld
और नया पुराने