Love Quotes For Him

 


Baby it's you.
You're the one I love,
You're the one I need,
You're the only one I see.
- Beyonce, Love on Top


Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Rosemonde Gerard



Immature love says,
‘I love you because I need you.’
Mature love says,
'I need you because I love you.'
- Erich Fromm



Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do
- Van Morrison



I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
Leo Christopher



I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist



Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
- E.E. Cummings



For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Judy Garland



Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Airman's Odyssey



You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Dr. Seuss
और नया पुराने